Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
The only way to create effective and sustainable organisational change is to have one courageous conversation at a time. So, what stops us? This session will discuss how to execute difficult conversations to effectively deliver change. You will learn how to:
- Overcome feelings of un-ease including anxiety or frustration
- Resolve dysfunctional matters without having a confrontational conversation
- Lead all courageous conversations with ease & grace
Founder and CEO, Katie-Jeyn Romeyn International
Remote work is here to stay. For executives or leaders building and managing remote teams going forward, a question comes to mind: Why not hire the best talent, anywhere in the world you can find it? This session will cover:
- Where to discover top talent at the appropriate cost
- How to build a talent hub outside your region
- What talent acquisition opportunities do different countries offer
Sales Executive, Globalization Partners
It's a jungle out there! The Great Resignation has left businesses and HR professionals high and dry for top talent, but as we enter another year of uncertainty, it is time to rethink our approach for sourcing talent. What if we stopped searching for talent in the weeds outside, and cultivated our own garden of internal capabilities instead? In this workshop, intelliHR will share a practical introduction on connecting your current capabilities with future requirements, all whilst maximising organisational value in-between.
- Shift your approach from filling a role to fueling capabilities
- Analyse your workforce and identify internal skill gaps
- Reskill and future-proof your people efficiently
- Increase employee engagement and retention through upskilling opportunities
Learning and Development Manager, intelliHR
Digital transformation is a top priority for many organisations, fuelled by the increase of remote working and increased market pressure for efficiency. This session will cover:
- How to select the right processes to digitise
- How to structure the project roll out to ensure success
- How to manage workforce expectations for maximum buy-in
Managing Director, ThriveBYB
Whether you are negotiating or networking, the skills to make every interaction count are the same: excellent communication skills. When you can observe and assess the motivations and objectives of those you are negotiating with, you can collaborate authentically, build robust networks and retain dynamic staff. This session will help you build awareness to the opportunities around you through active listening and watching.
- How to observe and assess the motivations and objectives of peers during negotiation
- Everyday communication skills to develop and apply active listening and active watching
- Tips on networking to build collaboration within teams
Communications Tutor, NIDA Corporate
With 87% of employees saying their current recognition program is ‘stale, outdated, or used as disguised compensation,’ it’s clear that something must change in how we recognise our people. But what about the 13% of companies who are doing it right? Learn from bestselling author and global HR influencer Debra Corey as she shares tips for thinking outside the box (and inside the Recognition Pyramid) from her newest book, ‘Appreciate It: The Playbook for Employee Recognition.’
- How recognition has evolved to become an increasingly critical factor in building a standout Employee Value Proposition.
- Tips to help you build or rebuild a recognition program based on the best practice recognition pyramid model to support your cultural and strategic goals
- Real-life examples of how global innovators are recognising their people in their own unique and effective ways as written about in Debra’s new book “Appreciate it! A playbook for employee recognition”
Author, Speaker, Consultant, and Chief Pay it Forward Officer, Reward Gateway
The new world of work has forever changed the way companies hire, retain and engage talent -- and improving the employee experience has become a strategic priority. It’s every touchpoint across your people’s tenure with your organisation—from hire to retire. In this session, we will discuss some of the core fundamentals of an effective employee experience strategy.
- Improving your onboarding process
- Creating a culture of belonging in a hybrid work environment
- The role of modern HR technology in enhancing your company culture
Country Manager, ANZ, HiBob
Growth & Ventures Director, DIJGTAL
For companies to attract, retain, and grow the talent that will bring them sustained success, they need to fine-tune their culture to meet the expectations of professionals to be seen as human beings first. During this session, we will share insights from leading talent professionals and reviewed proprietary LinkedIn data to address the following:
- How a caring culture has become the pivotal asset for companies worldwide
- How rethinking when and where we work is building more equitable cultures
- Why wellbeing is essential to nurture a healthy culture that is built on care and compassion
Director, LinkedIn Talent Solutions Australia & New Zealand, LinkedIn
This session will share 5 skills to develop a Productivity Ninja for a hybrid working environment:
- Learn why attention management matters now, more than ever
- Find the right balance between focus and collaboration, avoiding disconnection and over-connection
- New rules of engagement for how we communicate and collaborate
- Mindset shifts to help make great work happen, individually or collectively, wherever we are
- Wellbeing and sustainability –beyond crisis mode and into a new work-life rhythm
Empowering employees can create teams that are more inspired and motivated to bring their best selves to work. This session will discuss how leaders can make a lasting impact on performance culture.
Managing Director, WM Consulting
A key characteristic to a well-run organisation is a strong workforce.
In constantly changing modern workplaces, both quantity and quality of employees are equally important in terms of skills, knowledge and experience.
Strategic workforce planning is essential to manage costs, address potential gaps and avoid disruptions to ensure an organisation's long-term success.
Join Dave as he shares insights on how to initiate an effective strategic workforce planning programme to ensure you have the workforce you need to deliver your business strategies.
- Highlighting some of the myths about strategic workforce planning
- Outlining best practices to address potential challenges and avoid pitfalls
- Explaining how Faethm's six step approach to strategic workforce planning uses robust modelling and data and is helping organisations plan effectively
Director of Strategic Workforce Planning, Faethm by Pearson
Understand why your existing learning and development spend may not be meeting today's expectations and why now is the right time for coaching to make its return. In this session you will learn:
- How investing in your people can increase the bottom line
- Why a “healthy organisation” status is a major focus
- About the explosive growth of digital coaching
Senior Vice President, APAC, CoachHub
In this highly interactive workshop, Victor will share the case for optimism in work life, home life and romance. Victor will share the science behind realistic optimism underpinning 2020s leadership, strategy, innovation, resilience and wellbeing. This session will discuss how you can be a more infectiously optimistic leader yourself and run a similar workshop back at your workplace. The underpinning value? The leader looks like the person in your mirror. Join Victor for a session guaranteed to leave you laughing, singing, or both.
Chief Optimism Officer, The Centre for Optimism and Director, Project Optimism
Resilience is often criticised for focusing on an individual’s ability to cope with increasing work demands without considering the broader environment, and rightly so. In this session we explore equipping employees to effectively handle the everyday stress of work and learn from setbacks while preparing for future challenges proactively within an enabling and sustainable workplace environment.
- The limits of self-care for resilience building
- Connecting performance and wellbeing
- Applying a systems approach to resilience
- Aligning individual, team and leader behaviours to improve individual and organisational resilience.
Chief Wellth Creator, Mentally Wellthy
Always on the run or trying to balance a corporate job with a busy family and life? This one is for you! Healthy balanced meals and snacks are crucial in providing a steady stream of energy to the brain to keep you switched on, productive and focussed throughout the workday.
This session will focus on our top tips, meal and snack ideas, best product choices and some behavioural wins to make sure you don’t go hungry (or hangry)
Accredited Practicing Dietitian, Body Fusion
A recent study by the Sleep Foundation found that lack of sleep has become a "worldwide epidemic" costing developed nations, including Australia, billions of dollars in lost productivity, accidents on roads and in the workplace.
Research has found that between 33 and 45 percent of Aussies have poor sleep patterns that lead to fatigue and irritability that's putting them at risk of low productivity, damage to their mental health and unsafe behaviours.
Tackling it will lower your company’s health care costs, boost productivity and increase profits.
This session will cover:
- The importance of getting a good night’s sleep
- How sleep can improve your mood
- How to use technology mindfully before bed
- Techniques to help your employees get a good night’s sleep
Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator
In this session, Dr. Kevin Cheng will discuss strategies for improving your cognitive health, mental well being & physical conditioning, and reducing the risk of preventable health symptoms, burnout, poor sleep and low energy. Q&A with a preventative health GP.
GP / Founder, Osana
Workshops All Star Grand Prize
Attend all workshops for the chance to win a $5,000 cash prize!
Expo Passport Grand Prize
Collect all exhibitors’ stamps on the Expo Passport for the chance to win a $5,000 cash prize!
Sponsor Prize Draws
Plus, don't miss several exciting prize giveaways from our exhibitors! Visit their stand to discover how to enter the draws!
You could win prizes such as: Vouchers, an Apple Watch, Gift Cards valued up to $2,000, an Amazon Echo Dot Clock and Alexa 4th Generation, a Yoga mat, a place in one of NIDA’s Corporate training courses in Sydney, a FLOE gym system valued $1,995, a work from home kit valued up to $1,000, and much more!