As the Australian business landscape advances further into a post-COVID environment, technological and social shifts continue to transform the workforce. Employees want more from their organisation as they seek to align their intrinsic values to the workplace culture, with a focus on innovation, sustainability and flexibility. In this session, Vidia Henshaw, Head of Organisational Development, will discuss how employers can align their values to that of their increasingly diverse workforce.
- How Rest built its culture philosophy to thrive during COVID-19
- How to move towards “Future Ways of Working”
- Remaining resilient through times of uncertainty
- Leading and coaching managers to succeed in a remote environment
- Redefining the concept of reward, recognition and benefits to employees to succeed in a virtual workplace