Many boards are concerned about changing the “real culture” of their companies. HR can play a key role in driving these cultural change conversations at the highest level.
- Delivering the strategic, structural and program-level change agenda for business
- Leading and executing talent management strategies that support cultural change
- Providing leadership, support and direction for change initiatives
- Empowering team members to drive change within the business
- Ensuring that the culture continues to permeate through the organisation