With HR steering the transformation of a future-ready workforce, how are organisations equipping employees with the skills they need to adapt in a changing world? In this session, panellists will share the steps they are taking to prepare their workforce with future skills.
- Identifying the required capabilities for the future
- Mapping out a digital workforce transformation
- Examples of job redesigns to adapt to changing roles
- Successful learning and development initiatives with measurable outcomes
- Preparing for a multigenerational shift in the workforce