HR leaders are uniquely positioned to guide CEOs and executive teams through the recovery and reinvent and reshape their organizations to succeed in the ‘new normal’. But what does HR strategy-making look like in today’s uncertain world?
- Executive strategy in rapidly changing business conditions
- Reinventing the concept of formal talent strategy-making process in the ‘new normal’
- Guiding executive teams through ambiguity
- How to build and execute strategy in an uncertain world
- What does a digital first, adaptable HR strategy look like?