During the crisis with such rapid changes and decision-making, HR teams really learned the importance of real-time data. In this session, hear insight into the use of data for HR decision-making.
- Making connections across data and information to inform successful decision making
- Using real-time data and analytics to influence stakeholders at all levels
- How to shape data into a narrative to help reveal findings, trends or underlying patterns
- Using visualisations to explain how and why HR data changes over time
- How can we use data to think differently about the employee experience?