As the workforce gets older, public sector employers must focus on strategies that value the contribution of older workers to retain engagement and productivity in the workforce, whilst also supporting retirement preparation, succession planning and knowledge transfer.
- How to redesign job roles and facilitate flexibility to support the needs and wellbeing of older workers
- Practical tips for knowledge sharing and skills transfer between older and young employees
- Effective strategies to value and engage older workers
- Creating a supportive environment through collaboration with older employees
- Best practices for communicating retirement plans